Adobe Illustrator | InDesign | Photoshop | Dreamweaver | After Effects | Lightroom | WordPress
Typography | HTML / CSS | MS Office | Illustration | SharePoint Marketing Cloud | Image Relay
ELLAVATE DESIGN LLC, Lebanon, CT (2020)
Owner / Graphic Designer
Created brand identities, logos, and print / digital assets for growing list of local and national clients.
• Developed cohesive look and feel for various companies, enhancing brand experience and positioning.
• Increased awareness through engaging visuals and SEO best practices, driving website and on-site traffic.
• Researched design trends, staying current and maximizing competitiveness in marketplace.
COX AUTOMOTIVE CREATIVE STUDIOS, Atlanta, GA (2017 to 2019)
Graphic Designer II
Supported marketing efforts of entire Cox Automotive family of brands which included Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Dealertrack, Dealer.com, VinSolutions, Xtime and F&I Express.
• Designed visual solutions, encompassing print and web, HTML email, sales collateral, presentations, social
media, internal communications, tradeshow collateral, and animated banners.
• Collaborated with internal and external clients, including copywriters, providing campaign assets on deadline,
garnering positive feedback from leadership.
• Assisted in organizing stock images and design resources in Image Relay, increasing efficiency and
streamlining workflow for entire creative team.
DEALERTRACK (acquired by Cox Automotive), Groton, CT (2015 to 2017)
Graphic Designer II
Partnered with product managers and sales / marketing to create effective campaigns for multiple products.
• Produced innovative assets by evolving brand guidelines, increasing lead generation and click-through rates.
• Developed comprehensive training materials, providing users with clearer product understanding.
• Boosted consumer awareness and created brand identity for Auto Title Express.
CARLING TECHNOLOGIES, Plainville, CT (2015)
Graphic Designer (Intern)
Teamed with sales / marketing to establish refreshed look and feel in marketplace.
• Updated sales enablement materials in timely manner, including brochures, sell sheets, and product photos.
• Devised website wireframes and provided input to outside agency for new site creation.
CCSU CENTRAL DESIGN, New Britain, CT (2014 to 2015)
Collaborated with select group of designers to provide local non-profit organizations with visual solutions.
• Supported development of wayfinder maps for CT Fastrak rapid transit system, delivering users with
information and intuitive paths for efficiently reaching destinations.
• Created logo for Senior Design Showcase, providing identity for annual show.
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Graphic Design, Central Connecticut State University, New Britain, CT, (2015)